Saturday, November 21, 2009

reflecting on the 4 hour project

it took me a pretty long time to figure out what i wanted to do for my 4 hour project. everything i thought of at first just wasn't possible at the time or i quickly lost interest in it. i finally found a picture of a sunflower on the internet and i started to draw it and when i finished it looked really plain to me. ms. roberts helped me by giving me the idea to keep the "floweriness" of it but make it bigger and unrealistic. i ended up covering the entire page with flower petals and i cut out the petals from the picture of the sunflower i drew and glued those on top of some petals along with origami paper i had. i then outlined the original flower that i drew in black marker. this project was a little more difficult for me mostly because i just couldn't think of an idea that i liked in the beginning and it was hard for me to start, but once i got an idea that i liked it was easy for me to get into the project and start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment