Monday, January 4, 2010

reflecting on self-portrait project

i shared my general idea for my project which was to show my culture represented as the heart in my drawing of a hands and have that inside something was supposed to represent (some what) my mind. they didn't really react much because most of my project isn't put together and so it was more me explaining to them then anything else. since i can't find the drawing of my hands that i have been working on for pretty much all the past classes if i have to redraw that it will probably take 3 or 4 classes. then i still have to make the mold of the heart with mr. brooks and i'm not quite sure how many classes that would take. also lastly i have to write the words into the thought bubble but i can't really accurately size it until i finish the hands and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment